Thursday, July 12, 2012

Denise & Kiarah Set Fire To The Rain!



Perhaps the most anticipated duet.... ever!! Here are two legendary PS22 Chorus soloists joining forces on an impromptu stairwell performance of "Set Fire To The Rain" by Adele! Denise and Kiarah are magnificent... particularly love the harmonies Denise was coming up with on the transition to the chorus! Denise has already scored big following her success with PS22, appearing in a Target commercial and subsequently on Good Morning America and more! We have no doubt bigger and better things await BOTH of these young ladies!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Fantastic! Two of my favorites singing a great song, though I have to say I'd love to hear this duo tackle Adele's One and Only.

marnesandnoble said...

I love this! They are both so talented and poised. And sing like such older women. I love how (who I assume is) Denise's little brother sat so calmly and then joined in at one point. These two are clearly destined for great things!