Saturday, December 12, 2009

O Holy Night



A beautiful version of this Christmas classic, and one of my favorite arrangements on the kids. I think you'll agree the PS22 Chorus of 2010 outdid themselves on this one! And Jasmin & Albert make a great team! Way to nail the money note at the end!! Just beautiful all around....




And it didn't take long for one of our most significant supporters, Ashton Kutcher, to link to this video on his Twitter page! Big thanks to him! (For more Ashton tweets, start here.)



Also proud to be able to say that this video scored a YouTube honor within a day of its being posted, #69 Top Rated Music Video of the day!



8 comments:

Juliette Cabalery said...

We're singing this tonight with my own choir, I'm glad you sent it :D
Great job as usual, I'm now ready for my singing day ;)
Thank you and the kids :)

Juliette

Kalei's Best Friend said...

OMG, such strong, unison voices... I sooo agree...Well they did it, this song got me crying....thanks for posting this...

Anonymous said...

How many times have I heard them sing this song? And I still have goosebumps and tears....SUPERB!!!!!

:)
Miss Lisa

Anonymous said...

Finally did it with the high notes. I'm in love! The 2 soloists hit in on the nose. Well done. Like the Chanukah song, too.
Love,
MOM

Suz said...

I am so jealous of you Lisa getting to hear this all so much! I totally agree with all of the previous comments!

AMAZING!! it truly makes me smile every time i click play!

Anonymous said...

how beautiful, thanks for posting this video!!

Jasmin's mom

Anonymous said...

That WAS so good!!
Michelle
Sacramento

Anonymous said...

I love that song!!
I love your voices!!

J'adore cette chanson!!
J'adore vos voix!! (fr)