Monday, April 27, 2009

The Chorus is BIG News!


I was very disappointed to find out that the chorus was on ABC Eyewitness Morning News this morning AND PIX News At 10:00 last night. 'Why upset,' you ask? BECAUSE I MISSED THEM BOTH!! :(

Seriously though, it's a great thrill to know the kids are earning that much more well-deserved recognition for their hard work! From what I heard, both TV spots on the chorus were singing the kids' praises (pun slightly intended!) and spotlighting the tremendous internet response the kids are receiving. Hopefully I'll be able to get copies of the broadcast from the respective stations. Fortunately the kids are slated for more TV appearances soon, so keep your eyes peeled to the blog for the next few days, and I'll post as soon as I know what's happening when....

In the meantime, below is another nod to the chorus from the blog of the Philadelphia NBC station!


6 comments:

Celeste said...

WAY TO GO KIDS AND MR.B!!! YOU'RE ROCKING THE WORLD!!!!

Celeste from Brazil

Mr. B said...

Thanks Celeste!

Anonymous said...

congrats to all of you..I saw you on Ch.5 this am. Great job--you kids are terrific!! Gregg, I checked the chorus out on youtube. You have a knack for choosing very moving songs. May I strongly suggest that you check out: 1. Alison Krauss; Down in the River to Pray. 2. Dr.Bernice Johnson Reagon; Will the Circle Be Unbroken. I think you will find both to your liking, and I think the children would enjoy singing these two very special songs..Check them out, right on youtube. (I know there are many,many different versions of both). Once again, congrats!!!!

Mr. B said...

thanks for the suggestions and the praises! i will do my best to remember to check out those selections when time affords. :)

Anonymous said...

w0w a person in brazil commented! danqqqqqq lol niceee
ashley blas

Mr. B said...

yep, your fans are all over the world, ash! :) miss you!!! and go to bed! jeez....