Saturday, October 21, 2006

More Highlights From the PS22 Chorus of 2005/6 (and more Tori...)

As this year's chorus is hard at work for their upcoming holiday performance, we present this highlight from last year's, "That's What I Like, Mick" performed by Tori Amos (and originally by Chas & Dave}. This one's a lot of fun! And Brittany does a wonderful job on the solo!



Justin was in 4th grade when he sang this beautiful Christmas song, "I Wonder As I Wander" at last year's holiday show. We are all in great anticipation of his performance at the Martin Luther King Observance (read previous post!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyyy 22 Mr.B it's Nita. How is the chorus looking this year and are they as good as the 05/06 chorus.

Mr. B said...

Hi Nita!! How great to hear from you! Yes, the chorus this year is off to an absolutely incredible start, and thanks for asking!! But every year's group has a special and unique sound, so I can't play favorites! I miss you lots though, and hope you're still keeping up with your music!Hopefully, you'll come by and visit one day -- Ms. Farrell, Mrs. Burns, & I would love to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Hello there...

Well I just wanted to tell you and all the kids that they are so wonderful! I live here in New York and sing for a living. It's hard being a musician at times, but music is what makes the world go 'round. I hope that all of you guys can take what you are learning and creating in this group, and let it grow inside you throughout your whole lives. You truly inspire people when you sing. I mean, you made me cry and I've heard those songs a million times! It was like a completely new experience listening to you guys make it your own. Plus, the music is wonderful because a lot of it is by Tori Amos, who is a genius. Anyway...I will keep watching and listening. You guys have a new fan!
Love, Lisette

Fama said...

oh my gosh that was great i saw my brother