Friday, April 16, 2010

I Am Not A Robot!



Coolest song ever? Perhaps! But the PS22 Chorus of 2010 certainly had a blast putting this one together! The song is "I Am Not A Robot" by Marina And The Diamonds.





Another difficult tune learned in one practice, and I'm extremely proud of the results! Great job, kiddos!



UPDATE: Just got word that Marina posted a link to the kids' video on the group's Facebook page, and had some AWESOME things to say about it!



UPDATE 2 (4-17-10): "I Am Not A Robot" is picking up some very impressive YouTube Honors including #14 Most Viewed Today In Ireland!



UPDATE 3 (4-18-10): BIG thanks to one of the chorus's best friends & fans, Perez Hilton, for featuring the kids' newest cover on his blog!



UPDATE 4 (4-18-10): Awesome to see the video on Marina & The Diamonds official website, with another fantastic plug for the kids!


3 comments:

Suz said...

I love this video-- fun song, cute mannerisms by the kids, and a GREAT message!!!
What a bonus that it is ranking up praise from Marina and the YouTuber's!

Keep it up kiddos!!!

Anonymous said...

These kids are absolutely amazing!!.. i just found them on you tube and i have been hooked!... MR. B. ... you are an amazing teacher. And are doing so much for these kids.. And kids even though I'm older I look up to you!.. YOu kids have guts! keep up the amazing work!

Anonymous said...

I have just discovered these children and I swear, I've never been so uplifted watching a youtube video! I absolutely love this performance (and all of your other ones!) Keep doing that you're doing, it's a beautiful thing!

-Des