Sunday, November 16, 2008

Farewell Concert of 2005


Here are 4 newly uploaded tunes from our Farewell Concert of 2005. This was a classic PS22 performance and the kids were unbelievable straight through until their last note.

Here is unforgettable PS22 soloist, Ben, singing a brilliant version of "Not Guilty" by John P. Kee and The New Life Community Choir, and sings it to utter perfection.





And here is a great version of The Staple Singers classic hit, "I'll Take You There" mixed with "Emotion" by The BeeGees (and later by Destiny's Child). Beatrice lights up the stage and sings the solo so beautifully.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. Mr B I think I love you. Lets get married :o) :o) :o)

I get chills every time I listen to you guys. Amazing!

Mr. B said...

lol! thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

hey mr. b dis is bahira a. i love the way the chorus singz african lion they seen so passionate and they lve 2 sing!i myself luv 2 sing dis song 2 and wenever i dont seem 2 confidate i sing it in my head and u know what ?its actually wrkin thankx laterr write backkk!!

Mr. B said...

hey bahira! you guys are gonna rock it too! :) that was nice of you to compliment the other group doing it tho! glad to see you are really working hard to develop that amazing talent of yours!! :)

Anonymous said...

my sister looks so kiddy in this one





josh d

Mr. B said...

yeah, well your sister WAS a whole lot younger back then.... :)