Sunday, November 16, 2008

PS22 Chorus in The Brooklyn Rail


Along with yesterday's overwhelming response to 1000 Oceans, I've been getting many requests for background information on the PS22 Chorus. Well recently, Miss Lisa brought to my attention that I neglected to post a fantastic article about the chorus that appeared in the July issue of The Brooklyn Rail. So I figure now is the perfect time to post it. The story was written by friend of the chorus, Sophie Gilbert, who spent an amazing day with us in June. It is a thorough article for those who are looking for insight on the PS22 Chorus phenomenon. You can click on the screen-cap below, or read it on The Brooklyn Rail's website. There are also many more news items about the chorus linked on the sidebar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, awsome article. How in the world could you have forgotten to post that ? Thanks for the nod by the way :)

Miss Lisa

Mr. B said...

muah! :)

Sophie Gilbert said...

Thanks Mr B! I'm dying to come back and visit again and see the new choir. Congrats on the ongoing success.

Mr. B said...

Ha! I was going to e-mail you about this post, but I guess you found it without my help! :) I hope you're doing well and we'd be thrilled to have you back. Thanks for the congrats and that amazing write-up! (It's been getting LOTS of reads -- I guess it was meant to be saved for a special occasion!)

:)