Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Chorus Brings Suzanne Vega To Tears!




Last week I received a beautiful message from Suzanne Vega, who let me know that she was deeply moved by the PS22 Chorus rendition of her song, "Language." She writes:


Just saw the video for "Language" - I love it!!
SO gorgeous! I had tears all over my face..... Thank you for this.

XXX
Suzanne





It was so kind of Suzanne to take the time to send her praises to the PS22 Chorus! Not only that, her official website is currently featuring the chorus prominently! (You can see a screencap below.) Just amazing!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy mr.b that is soo amazing how she sent a comment about us a gud 1 2 nd how we r on her website thats awsome nd kool
=) i cant believe she cried 4 us nd how we r that gud nd also how she is touched by us !!!!

april

Mr. B said...

i know how you feel!! it's absolutely incredible, and really, she is one of my all-time favorites -- right up there with Tori!! I've been listening to her music since I was in high school! So for me, that makes this one a little extra special....

Anonymous said...

wow never new that bfore bout u learn sumthin new everyday !!!!lol=) this should make it special 2


april

Mr. B said...

definitely does, buddy! :)

allison c. said...

Mr. B and kids, superb work yet again! You guys are seriously, truly inspiring. I wish I had this kind of amazing experience when I was their age!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I was looking through my blog reader today and noticed that there was a new little blurb about Passion Pit, and that their new lead-off single off the new album is streaming on their Myspace. And it's the song you guys sang on in the Fader video. So cool!

Mr. B said...

thanks allison! we're all really psyched for the passion pit release, and it's a huge honor that they chose a song that the kids backed them up on as their first single! if you like that one, just wait until you hear the other two!! trust me on this! those guys are amazing.... :)

MooNa said...

mr.b i made they fist page of your dictionary

Mr. B said...

moona, as usual i adore hearing from you, and have no clue what you're talking about!!! :P

Anonymous said...

HI EVRE1 BIG BIG BIG FAN
ANONYMOUS

Mr. B said...

thanks, anom! :)