Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Daughtry & PS22 Chorus Take It Up, Up And Away


PS22 Chorus of 2014 joins Daughtry for a performance more powerful than a locomotive.... .... Check out this phenomenal acoustic rendition of the new single, "Waiting For Superman" from the band's new album, BAPTIZED, featuring backup vocals from your favorite fifth-graders!   UPDATE (1-3-14):  Just added -- another amazing performance of  Daughtry's hit "What About Now!"


One more performance on the way from yesterday's jam with Daughtry -- in the meantime check out these phenomenal pics, courtesy of Scott Vollweiler! (More photos included on our Facebook page.)


3 comments:

Andre said...

Now it's your 'fault' that I can't stop smiling.

Heather said...

Nothing like seeing kids in their realm! Love the looks on the boys faces when they sing "Superma". Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!var

Andrea Mooney said...

You are all such an inspiration.

I am a teacher in the UK and run the school choir.
I regularly visit your site. You have inspired so many of our choir tracks - I strive to be as good as your teacher!!! I don't think I ever will be but I certainly enjoy trying.

You have such a fantastic and talented teacher. Keep up the hard work - you are simply amazing.

Andrea