Monday, July 05, 2010

Azaria sings "Paparazzi"



Here is Azaria, the fourth grader and future member of the PS22 Chorus of 2011 who scored big with her recent performance of Travis Garland's "Believe." (She even got to sing the song with Travis himself! Check it out!)Here she sings a bit of "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga, and further proves that this girl is a major contender!





UPDATE: Congrats to Azaria for earning two YouTube Honors, including the #39 Top Rated Music Video today!! (Screencap below)



7 comments:

Taylor said...

These kids are amazingly talented.

And this is random, but I think it would be really great if, next year, they did Hey, Soul Sister by Train or Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi.

Just a random thought ;) Lol.

But congrats with all of your success, and best of luck for next year!!!

Nuhman said...

good work
I am a fan of Ur works
keep it up

Anonymous said...

azaria did an amazing job is the chorus ofthis year going to have any summer trips

Lorena said...

Wow, Azaria, you're amazing!! Great voice, girl!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What an amazing group of young students! I just stumbled upon some of the YouTube videos and I was blown away by the talent!!! I am a singer,too, so I know all the hardwork and dedication they put into their performances. Keep singing and I'll keep listening!!
Peace,
Diva

Suz said...

Azaria-- I can't wait for next year to see what you are going to do girl-- this was AMAZING!!! glad to see the chorus is still FULL of such raw talent!

Fabi said...

She is fantastic just like all the other kids. Since I found you on Youtube I listen to your songs every day. It gives me the shivers. How shall I put it...it's just awesome.
I'm looking forward to the next years choir and hope you and all the kids will have a lot have fun. Enjoy your vacation!
Greetings from Berlin, Germany