Monday, December 14, 2009

PS22 Chorus on LX New York!!



On Friday, the PS22 Chorus of 2010 had a shoot with LX New York, the new talk/variety show which airs on NBC at 5:00 PM in the tri-state area (New York/New Jersey & Connecticut). The PS22 Chorus will be appearing on tomorrow's (Tuesday's) broadcast!! We were also advised to set those TIVOS a few minutes early, as the show starts airing usually about 2 minutes before the hour, and the chorus segment will probably be the first feature that airs.



Thanks to LX New York and correspondent Ben Aaron (pictured in the photos above & below) for this awesome bit of exposure for the new group! And more exciting TV appearances are soon to be announced, so stay tuned....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Teacher,

Hello from France where I am sharing all your newest videos with my friends. Your kids are wonderful, their performance is outstanding.

Bon courage.

Thomas

Anonymous said...

WOW MR.B PEOPLE FROM FRANCE THATS HUGE NOW THATS SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO BE PROUD FOR


-SANDY

Jessica said...

I just wanted to say that people around the nation (and apparently around the world!) are cheering for these kids! I recently discovered your videos and have become a HUGE fan. I'm an elementary music teacher in Rogers, Arkansas (not quite as cool as France, sorry), and seeing what you have done with your students has inspired me to explore some things with my choir that I probably wouldn't have otherwise. Even though they'll never meet, your students have become role models for my kiddos and their brand new choir. Thank you for spreading the love of music with your students and for taking the time to share it with so many others through the internet!

Vita brevis, ars longa,
Jessica