Sunday, November 26, 2006

PS22 Chorus member JUSTIN sings a solo version of "Ode To My Clothes" by Tori Amos



"Ode To My Clothes" will be sung by the entire chorus at their upcoming winter concert, but here's a sneak preview of the song performed by soloist Justin. He is singing both the melody & the harmony, and does an absolutely brilliant job. Click on the link below to hear.

PS22 Chorus feat. Justin -- Ode To My Clothes (by Tori Amos)

Thanks a trillion to Raspy at Afterglow for hosting this & more!! XO2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin
You have a beautiful voice and you sang this song beautifully... Tori would be proud.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!!! G stripped down and enhanced such a whimsical song to make it a dreamy & beautiful piece of art. Justin sounds like an angel. Just great.

Anonymous said...

i'm justin's aunt and i'm not saying this because he's my nephew but he really is extrodanary! can you tell me when the school christmas concert is? i wanna come to it my email is starrlett84@yahoo.com


lauren

Anonymous said...

Justin's solo version of "Ode To My Clothes" is flawless!!! It was awesome!!

~ Justin, you did an amazing job!! You're an unbelieveable singer!