Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Staten Island Advance Article(s)




I've fallen a bit behind on my blogging, but I would be neglect in my responsibilities if I did not offer up this post. The Staten Island Advance has served up some great stories and pics on the chorus lately, so here they come! The fantastic pics above and below were taken by Advance photographer, Michael McWeeney.



The following article was printed in the June 17th edition of the Advance. Thanks to Kiawana Rich for the beautiful article capturing our experience down in Washington, D.C.. You can read the article by clicking on the scan below or by clicking the following link: SI LIVE: PS22 Chorus wows 'em far from Staten Island


The PS22 Chorus was also featured in Saturday's edition of the Advance, in the article about the previously posted S.I. Hospital ribbon-cutting ceremony, at which the group performed for N.Y.C. Mayor Bloomberg and U.S. Senator Schumer. Read that article on SI LIVE or click on the scan below.



Some more great pics from Michael McWeeney below.




5 comments:

Suz said...

great photos of the kids

Sms Falas said...

ooo good foto

Anonymous said...

oh i miss it
Allie

Anonymous said...

oh i miss it
Allie

Mr. B said...

me too!!! :)