Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We're On Our Brother Renaldo's Website!


Last night, I sent Renaldo Lapuz (the American Idol 7 hopeful responsible for the soon-to-be hit song "We're Brothers Forever") the link to our version of his infectious tune. I thought he would get a kick out of seeing just how much the kids got into it! (If you haven't seen yourself, scroll down to the previous post.) So this morning I got a response from Renaldo:

"I love it! I will put it towards the top of the front page shortly so
visitors from all over the world can enjoy it!"

"Tell the kids WONDERFUL job and that they will be responsible for make
thousands from across the world smile tomorrow!"

"Thank you all my brothers and sisters!!!"


We appreciate the message from Renaldo, and thank him for his uplifting and inescapable tune! And by the way, true to his word, Renaldo has the PS22 Chorus version of his song featured as the first video on his webpage www.renaldolapuz.com !!!!

3 comments:

Administrator said...

What a wonderful rendition of the song. Watching them singing the song reminded me that we are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of God.

I posted your video at
http://pinoyvideos.blogspot.com/
When Music Knows No Boundaries

Thanks and more power to PS22 Chorus!

Mr. B said...

How cool! Thanks a lot! :)

Anonymous said...

This was so funny espeacial ISAIAH!! It was awesome, Spitter b
Ashley530