Monday, May 14, 2007

Tori Amos Mentions The Chorus in Nylon Magazine video interview!!


Apparently Tori was definitely deeply moved by her experience with the P.S.22 Chorus last Friday! (See previous posts!) On a new interview with Nylon Magazine, which was conducted after our Sony event with Tori, she had this to say:

"When you have children that can sing your music -- I think as a songwriter -- to know that other people are singing your songs -- there's no greater feeling...."



Nylon Magazine is a highly respected periodical in the fashion industry, showcasing the lastest in cutting edge couture fashion.


AWESOME!!! Congrats chorus on receiving yet even more proof that you have the ability to inspire people, even (as Jordan points out in our 4th Tori video) a celebrity!

9 comments:

SaraPlaysHouse.com said...

You and your kids are such an inspiration. I hope you know that you have become the one teacher they will always remember, always hold dear to their hearts. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations PS 22 Chorus!

Robin said...

That is some red hair!

Diane Dehler said...

Congratulations PS 22 Chorus. I would to see you next season as special guests on American Idol. I am going to look for a link where we can all make that suggestion to Simon Cowell.

With your gifted voices, you can go anywhere. I hope you will be selling your first CD online so that I can order one. It's time to start setting up college trusts for each and every one of you.

I think you will look back and see that one of the best gifts your lives ever gave you, is your loving, charismatic teacher.

You all rock!

circularcurve said...

Hey
I found your page by chance, looking at the blogs of note - this is great. I think it's amazing what you do. You should be amazingly proud.

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog, and watching the videos online for a bit over a month, since my daughter emailed me the link to "Ode to my Clothes". All of you are such an inspiration, and please tell the kids how much I admire and respect their talent and great humor. I would also chime in to say I would love to purchase a cd.

Anonymous said...

Mr.b u were with Tori Amos AKA [your wife]!!!!!!!Thank u for the trip. Thank u for putting me in chorus because I am having a wonderful time.Thank u for being a great teacher.

Mr. B said...

David, you're just about the nicest kid ever! Thanks!! Did you like the recording of "Father's Son" from today's rehearsal?

:)
Mr. B

Anonymous said...

hi mr.b just stopping by to say hello we sound awesome, remember u really r the best, thanks for the opportunity in a life time bye.




dita:)