Wednesday, April 06, 2011

PS22 Chorus Nominated for MTV O Music Award!


Very exciting news! The PS22 Chorus has been nominated in the category of Best Fan Cover for the first-ever MTV O Music Awards, honoring music delivered via the internet! You can cast your vote for PS22 Chorus's classic cover of "Lisztomania" by Phoenix after clicking on this link! In the meantime, any help spreading the word is appreciated! You can check out the video below in case you missed it the first time around....


3 comments:

Betty said...

Hi,
Heard you are going to be performing with Eric Whittacre. So jealous. Sorry I can't be there since its such short notice but I wanted to tell you keep up the great work.
Betty
P.S. Hope you got my last letter. Keep up the good work

Suz said...

I hope last year's kids are seeing this!!!

HOW COOL!

Zen said...

I wish I could vote. If you don't win you can at least blame it on the silly US-only policy of MTV.