Saturday, March 12, 2011

Denise-fest!



Yesterday, the PS22 Chorus was hard at work for its upcoming March 18th Madison Square Garden performance of the Canadian and American national anthems at the upcoming NY Rangers game! We took a break from the necessary preparation involved to break out into a solo piano version of "True North" by Mr. B for our guest visitor from the UK's Guardian. The chorus was just breathtaking and Denise gave her best performance on this rendition. Also check out her amazing take on "Grenade" by Bruno Mars that we played around with at morning rehearsal.





4 comments:

Until We Bead Again, Beth Murr said...

Makes me smile. Great job!

Aaron and Jordan Kandell said...

Beautiful song, gorgeous composition and the raw passion of denise and all the kids... again speechless.

Thank you for making such wonderful music.

Unknown said...

I cannot stop watching your videos. I love you all. You are precious gifts to the world . Esp. you Mr B. This song, I have never heard before and I know mostly , every song ever written. I will always remember your version. I am crying as I write this because I am very saddened by the crisis in Japan and I worry about all the children. When I hear you all sing- it is as though you are singing for the children of the world. God bless you and thank you
Peace and love, Patricia

Unknown said...

LOVE WATCHING THE VIDEOS OF THE CHILDREN PERFORMING THEY R SO GIFTED N I HOPE THEY KEEP IT UP