Thursday, December 02, 2010

NOVEMBER 2010 Poll Results


PS22 Chorus fans have spoken and the top 3 celebrity quotes go to Kylie Minogue, Celtic Woman & Tori Amos! Of course we here at 22 are equally proud of them all, and of course you can see all the fantastic PS22 celebrity endorsements on the left sidebar!



And make sure you vote in our new December Poll on the right sidebar! This month's poll allows you to vote for your favorite PS22 holiday performance! Be an educated voter, and take some time to watch all the nominated videos below! What better way to get into the holiday spirit?


"A Winter's Carol" by Tori Amos



"Bethlehem" by Justin & Mr. B



"Esa Enai" (Hebrew Traditional)



"Let There Be Peace On Earth"



"Maoz Tsur" (Hebrew Traditional)



"My Favorite Things" (from Sound of Music)



"O Holy Night" (Traditional)



"Snow Angel" by Tori Amos



"This Christmas" by Donnie Hathaway


"White Christmas" by Irving Berlin



"Winter" by Tori Amos



"Wintersong" by Sarah McLachlan

2 comments:

Jamie said...

OK I have to ask....do you ever sleep? I work around some incredibly obscure hours (so late it's early and so early it's late) and I occasionally check this blog several times daily. I'm frequently shocked at the times you update. Just an observation.....

On a side note.....I love the kids, I love your work and I'm consistently in awe of all of you. Well done!

Zen said...

That's a very easy choice for me.
"O Holy Night" is probably my favorite PS22 video of all time.