Wednesday, September 23, 2009

10 MILLION!



CONGRATS to the PS22 Chorus kids for reaching a new plateau! As of today, there have been over 10,000,000 viewings of PS22 Chorus videos!! Who could have ever imagined?!

To celebrate this amazing accomplishment, we present the new TOP 10 PS22 Chorus YouTube videos:


#10 EVERYBODY'S CHANGING (YouTube Views: 173,012)


#9 FLYING DUTCHMAN (YouTube Views: 178,653)


#8 PS22 sings for TORI AMOS (YouTube Views: 203,624)


#7 PICTURES OF YOU (YouTube Views: 251,614)


#6 1000 OCEANS (YouTube Views: 266,097)


#5 DON'T STOP BELIEVIN' (YouTube Views: 310,174)


#4 LANDSLIDE (YouTube Views: 365,978)


#3 VIVA LA VIDA (YouTube Views: 787,588)


#2 EYE OF THE TIGER (YouTube Views: 828,451)


#1 JUST DANCE (YouTube Views: 1,049,863)

9 comments:

Suz said...

I would make a view count prediction for the end of this school year.. but I would have no idea... the sky is the limit! 20 million? 25 million? ;)

Zendrig said...

The chorus of 2009 is really taking the cake here with 8 out of 10.
It'll be interesting to see whether the 2010 chorus can catch up. I'm optimistic.

Suz said...

WOW!! I didn't even notice they had 8 out of 10... man talk about pressure to pick the right songs! ;)

In Days Gone By said...

I am SO THRILLED that I discovered Mr. B and PS 22! The kids are just AMAZING and you (Gregg) are such a passionate teacher...I wish I had one like YOU back in the day!

Suggestion: "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas. Your kids will rock that song big time!

Miss Rocky

Laura said...

You guys are absolutely awesome. What lucky kids to have such a fantastic teacher, and what lucky teachers to have such talented kids.

I'm linking to your blog from mine today! You are absolutely inspiring.

Camilla said...

My three boys ages 1,2 and 5 love to listen and sing along with all your videos! You are all so talented and lucky to have the oportunity to be in a choir like this! I wish i had something like this back in elementary school! Cant wait to hear more, and maybe you could make a cd if you can raise the funding. we would love to buy it!

Camilla, Porter (5) Theo (2) and Arthur (1)

Unknown said...

I just spent the last hour scanning through other school choir videos on YouTube and I quickly remembered why I always had an aversion to choir music until I discovered PS22.
You're very special.

Suz said...

why would anyone want to punish themselves by trying to find a better kids chorus... it can't be done! unique and amazing barely scratch the suface of these kids!

Lill-Marita said...

Your singing makes me cry - you are so talented!

Love from Norway :)