Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tori Amos & Mr. B




Mr. B with Tori Amos (and his good friend Chris with his ex), whom all the kids in the chorus know is his favorite singer/pianist/composer (as every other song he teaches them is Tori or Tori-inspired cover songs). I had the good fortune of meeting Tori at a radio interview promotion for Boys For Pele, and at the filming of her MTV Unplugged episode. I also had the opportunity to talk to her and share with her just how much the kids adored her music at The New York Timestalk with Anne Powers during the Q&A segment of the interview. In response to my giving her a video of my kids' singing Twinkle, she sang her daughter Tash's lullaby for me (I guess an audience was there too.... ) We'll be hearing a lot of her music here as performed by the chorus. Tori, if you ever stumble upon this site, we hope one day you'll come over and play with us................Fantasy alert! :)

2 comments:

Jim said...

I'm glad you are able to use your talents in teaching & Tori's music to touch so many young lives. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Mr.B first YAY I found the page.Second your pictures are funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.third youdoneed a haircut.




from,
eryn
p.s.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA